Monday, December 31, 2007

Winter stilte


In english this time because I made this LO after a challenge on the blog of Celine Navarro, absolutely one of my favorite scrappers/artist/teachers. The challenge was to scraplift one of her LO's. I scraplifted the Starbucks coffee LO. I wanted to scrap this picture wich I made friday the 21 when whe lived in a white world. Went to the park where there was this really quiet winterscene. Had taken my tripod so it's me standing on the bridge. Didn't there to walk further away from my camera.
Painted silver around the picture and on the picture. Stamped the snowman from Hero arts on the LO and on a scrap of americain craft's paper. Cut it and glued the snowman in place. Grungeboard title also painted silver. The title means something like quiet/peaceful. Lots of stickles. The crown is Blonde moments UTEE and some pearls in there as well. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wauw! This is gorgeous Liesbeth!